Cherry Pie, Girl Scout Cookies, Grand Daddy Purple, Sunset Sherbet, Ultimate Trainwreck, XJ-13, Wedding Cake, Tangie, NYC Diesel, Pineapple, Death Bubba, Alaskan Thunder Fuck, Forbidden Fruit, Goji OG, Green Crack, Jack Herer, Master Kush, Northern Lights, Orange Cookies, Pineapple Express, Strawana, Superglue, White Fire OG, Yoda OG
BC Vapes THC Distillate Vape Cartridges
$46.30 – $50.00
1 Gram THC distillate vapes in CCell cartridges. Filled with 1.1g! No fillers added. 2% reintroduced terpenes.
Benefits of BC Vapes THC Vape Carts:
There are so many amazing things about BC Vapes THC Distillate Vape Cartridges!
Made in small batches in beautiful BC Canada from high-quality BC buds, this ultra-pure THC distillate contains no filler or solvents.
The re-introduced terpene ratios are perfect and give you that real cannabis strain flavor.
Each batch of BC Vapes THC Distillate Vape Cartridges is lab tested and clearly marked with THC and CBD percentages.
The individual strains are labeled with a strain-description, Indica/Sativa percentages, flavor profiles, and medicinal attributes.
The cartridges are over-filled to 1.1 grams so you are guaranteed to get your money’s worth.
The only re-occurring complaint is ironically related to how pure and potent these vape cartridges really are. Because there is no solvent in the cannabis concentrate ( in this case THC distillate), the vapor coats the tiny tubes in the cartridge as you draw on it. Eventually, the cart can clog (just like any weed pipe does over time) with layers of sticky resin from the vapor. This can happen even more easily if the cartridge gets cold.
There is an easy solution that doesn’t involve buying a cart brand that uses solvent:
How to Unclog a Vape Cartridge
If your BC Vapes THC Distillate Vape Cartridge ever clogs, do this:
- unscrew the cartridge from your battery
- place it between your palms in a prayer position
- rub your hands together while rolling the vape cart back and forth
- the combination of heat and centrifugal force will soften the distillate
- take a long steady pull on the cart until you feel the clog “pop” and the airflow
- repeat the above steps if that doesn’t work the first time
BC Vapes is moving from CCELL carts to AVD carts, so you may get a CCELL Cart or an AVD Cart.
AVD cartridges are still a 510 thread and will work on a CCELL Battery.
1 Gram THC distillate vapes in CCell or AVD cartridges. No fillers added.
- Place the tip of the cartridge to your lips and draw air through it 3 times. This ensures the oil will coat the ceramic coils inside. Not doing this prior to use will heat the coils dry and will result in a metallic taste. After coating coils, press the button on the pen (if it has a button) and draw air through the cartridge while depressing the button.
- Moderate your dose by the length of time you hold the button. The longer you hold the button the faster the oil will vaporize, so be mindful.
- Whenever the button is depressed, remember to draw air through the cartridge.