Modern cannabis lovers can explore a virtually endless array of products. Beginners and lifelong herb lovers alike have thousands of products to choose from. So whether your pot journey is just beginning or you want to try something brand new, there are plenty of choices.
Learn more about all the cannabis products on the market, including THC products, CBD products, vape products, and lots more. Then, prepare yourself to buy weed online in Canada with confidence.
The Different Types Of Cannabis Products
So, what are the different types of cannabis products? Today’s consumers have a massive wealth of cannabis products to try. Explore the main types of cannabis products to learn what to expect when using your favourite plant.
It’s hard to beat traditional cannabis flowers. Also known as bud or weed, marijuana flower is a classic way of enjoying marijuana. No matter what people call it, flower refers to the dried, smokable buds of the cannabis plant. Flower is produced by growing marijuana, harvesting its flowers, and drying and curing the amazing plant material. Buds are one of the most popular THC products. The active ingredients and cannabinoids pass directly from your lungs into your bloodstream when you smoke flowers. This method delivers a powerful, almost instantaneous effect that people worldwide love.
Flower is one of the most popular cannabis products since it’s versatile. You can enjoy buds in a joint, blunt, bong, pipe, and other creative methods. Explore thousands of strain options on the market to see why many people enjoy their buds. Just be sure to choose a top-rated dispensary such as Vancouver Weed Delivery. An excellent way to check a website’s validity is to see what others say on independent platforms such as BCWeedDelivery.co.
- Buds are affordable, so they’re great for people on a budget. In addition, you can try many different options, strains, and varieties for less than other methods.
- Effects can last between 45 minutes and 3 hours.
- Flower has high bioavailability, which means that buds have high amounts of cannabinoids compared to other methods.
Cannabis concentrate products are another popular way to consume cannabis. Concentrates are made by extracting active ingredients from marijuana plants. Different extraction methods use various techniques, but each procedure removes unwanted plant material and impurities. As a result, cannabis concentrate products are very potent and contain high levels of terpenes and cannabinoids.
If you’re looking for a strong high, there are several different cannabis concentrate products you can try. Vape products like weed pens and portable vaporizers make it easy to inhale concentrates on the go. You can also explore tabletop vaporizers like dab rigs to transform concentrates into breathable vapour. Dab rigs aren’t easy to use when you’re out and about, but they deliver a fast, reliable experience at home. Concentrates are very potent, so start slowly if you don’t have much experience with vape products.
- Concentrates tend to be fast-acting, so you might feel the effects soon after smoking.
- You’ll need a dab rig, vape pen, or another piece of equipment to use concentrates.
- Start with a small amount of concentrates since they’re very potent.
Edible marijuana products include any food or drink that’s been infused with cannabis. What are the different types of cannabis products that you can eat? Explore baked goods, gummy candies, chocolates, drinks, different kinds of butter, oils, and many other treats. It can take longer for edible marijuana products to kick in because they’re absorbed through the digestive system instead of inhaled. However, the effects can also last for much longer than inhaled cannabis.
Modern weed users love edibles because they’re convenient, strong, and tasty. Edibles come in many different strengths and combinations. Most edibles are THC products, but you can also find edibles that are CBD products if you’re looking for a more therapeutic approach. You should always read the label carefully when using edible marijuana products to know what to expect. Edibles can take a long time to kick in, but they’re powerful once they go to work.
- Edibles have precise dosages and may include instructions for taking a single dose. Read the label information before consuming any edible.
- Since they’re so precise, edibles are a simple and discreet way of using cannabis.
- Edibles are absorbed through the digestive tract, so their effects can be unpredictable. For example, it might take between 30 to 90 minutes for you to feel anything.
Other than smokable forms, what are the different types of cannabis products? Weed tinctures are cannabis products that take a more medicinal approach. These products are made by steeping marijuana in alcohol or another alkaline solution to transfer active ingredients from the plant into the liquid. Most people take tinctures orally by letting a few drops absorb into the blood vessel under the tongue.
Since tinctures are made with a special extraction process, they’re often more expensive than other THC or CBD products. If you’re looking for a particular effect, keep an eye out for tinctures made with additional herbs or compounds besides just cannabis.
- Tinctures offer precise dosing so that you can have a controlled experience with this method.
- You can make your own edibles by adding a few drops of tincture to any food or drink.
- Tinctures may cause an extended high because they’re so potent.
Topical cannabis products are designed to be applied directly to the skin. These products don’t deliver a sense of being high because THC is absorbed through the skin differently than through the blood or lungs. Topicals are great for people looking for specialized effects or pain relief. Look for lotions, sprays, balms and lip balms, salves, patches, creams, and other topical methods.
If you’re struggling with chronic pain or inflammation, topical products can be a great source of help. Cannabis topicals help relieve pain and other symptoms without causing you to feel high.
- You can find a range of topicals for many different purposes.
- CBD topicals often offer better absorption into the skin and deliver a full-body effect.
Now that you know some of the most common types of cannabis products, did you know you can order them and have them shipped right to your door? At Daily Marijuana, we make buying cannabis products a breeze. In addition, we offer some of the lowest prices on some of the most sought-after weed strains and cannabis brands in Canada.
- Santos, R. M. (2009, July 23). Neuroimaging in cannabis use: a systematic review of the literature. National Library of Medicine National Center for Biotechnology Information. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19627647/
- Hempsters, K. (2015, July 14) Hemp 101: What Is Hemp, What’s It Used for, and Why Is It Illegal? Leafly. Available at: https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/hemp-101-what-is-hemp-whats-it-used-for-and-why-is-it-illegal
- Rahn, B. (2016, August 4). What Are the Side Effects of High-THC Cannabis?
- Available at: https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-are-the-side-effects-of-high-thc-cannabis
- Stander, S. (2005, June). Distribution of cannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1) and 2 (CB2) on sensory nerve fibers and adnexal structures in human skin. National Library of Medicine National Center for Biotechnology Information. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15927811/
- Nickus, L (2021, October 14). What are cannabis edibles and how do you consume them? WeedMaps. Available at: https://weedmaps.com/learn/products-and-how-to-consume/edibles
- Weed Delivery Vancouver. (2022, February 28). Same-Day Weed Delivery in Vancouver. Available at: https://weeddeliveryvancouver.io/
- Get Kush. (2022, February 28). Best Online Dispensary Canada | Buy Weed Online. Available at: https://getkush.cc/
- BC Weed Delivery. (2022, February 28). Find the best cannabis dispensaries in British Columbia, Canada. Available at: https://bcweeddelivery.co/